24 July, 2010

Temple Trip

Nine...
Eight...
Seven! Seven friends and I went out to the Gila Valley today to visit the newly dedicated temple (There were originally more planned, but the final count of 8 worked out really well as well).

I love the temple, and I love the sweet old ladies who work in the temple.

We took this picture out in front of the temple before we went in. Before you look at it though, know that this trip was not all about me:

Also of note-- ever-ready for his close up, Scott is making perfect eye contact with the camera. Whatever it was that drew everyone's attention to me didn't phase him :)

Today's lesson learned the hard way-- Eating WAY too much good food and then getting in a car for a 3-hour drive is one of nature's best soporifics. Gratefully, I had to drive in the rain directly behind a semi as we wound through the mountains, and that helped me stay alert ;)

On an unrelated but equally exciting train of thought... 60 hours until I leave for Europe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment