23 July, 2010

Wilkommen

I guess I kind of just welcomed myself to Blogspot, didn't I? Well, it's good to finally be getting started on this. I've got just less than 100 hours till I take off for Europe.
To do before I take off:
  • Pack (yeah, that's going to be a fun one)
  • Get my Hostelling International Membership (shoulda started on that a while ago)
  • Train my roommates on taking care of a house
  • Buy a money-belt (I'm going to look like such a stereotypical tourist)
  • Get all of my Institute council stuff taken care of
  • Eat everything perishable in my fridge.
To be honest, the only one that I'm actually looking forward to doing is the last bullet, and that's probably the only one that I won't get all the way done before I leave.

So hopefully I'll have lots of fun and mind-blowing travel stories to share here.

Maybe.

Until then, I really enjoyed this video. :)

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogging, and LOL at your video, ahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete