14 August, 2012

Fine, Fine Line

Last night, I was looking up music on YouTube. I was listening to a couple of songs from Avenue Q, and decided to search "Laura Cardy MIM". I watched her sing a couple of songs, and this morning I found myself humming "Fine, Fine Line" and missing my friends once again.
I've got some of the greatest friends in the world back home in Phoenix. I've really enjoyed living in Berkeley and getting to know people here, but my heart is still back home. I'm really looking forward to getting back there soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Matt, my heart is touched! We miss you (Chantel, Becca, Sicily and I are all sitting around as we read this) and are excited for you to come home to us soon! Also, I feel super special to get a blog inspired by me. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete